Remission: At The Six-Week Mark February 12, 2013Posted by eviljwinter in Exercise, Fitness, Health.
Tags: diabetes, obesity, Remission, Weight loss
- Under 265 pounds, threatening to dip into the 250′s. This is significant because the last time I did not need a Darth Vader mask for sleep apnea, I weighed between 245 and 255 pounds.
- I almost don’t need to count calories. Almost. When I go over 2400 too many days in a row, I see it on the scale the next morning.
- I am about to lose more medication. Finally. Blood sugar seems to be the most responsive to weight loss and exercise. I’ll take it, though I’m not going to miss that damn cholesterol tablet if I can get rid of it.
- Up to almost a half hour running solid. I know this is slow going, but going out and running a mile straight without building up to it, especially at my age and weight in my condition, is risky. That said, I’m still going to run the Pig at 50.
- P90X looms on my horizon. I suppose I better break out the DVD’s and figure out what equipment I need.