Li’l Sis tagged me, so here ’tis.
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions on your blog. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
And here are my answers!
- What is the greatest thing you’ve found under your sofa cushions?
Money. Always money.
- What TV show character do you hate and why?
Snooki. My favorite Snooki scene is in the Three Stooges trailer where Moe pokes her in the eyes. Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk.
- What song is stuck in your head right now?
“Can’t Be Seen” by The Rolling Stones. I’m on a Keith Richards kick right now.
- What did you eat for breakfast this morning?Since I’m writing this on Easter, Nita made us bacon, eggs, and biscuits. AJ and I love her so much.
- What was the worst job you’ve ever had and why?
Technician at CompUSA. They were a textbook example of how to alienate employees and drive away customers. Good riddance to that hell hole.
- You wake up in a strange room with a stranger in bed beside you, what’s the first thing you say?
“Hey! You’re not Nita!”
- Ballet or pro wrestling?
Wrestling. I’ve never been a fan of ballet or opera. Wrestling I go in expecting stupid, but fun.
- If you could go back in time for one day, what time would you revisit and why?
The day man landed on the moon for the first time. I remember it as a 3 year old. I’d love to see it as an adult.
- If you could tweet a warning or encouragement to one person in history, what would you tweet to whom and why?
@USGrant: John W. Booth is a traitor to both the Union and the Confederacy planning a strike on the government on April 15.
- Tell us about one thing on your bucket list.
See a ballgame in every major league ballpark.
- If you could tweet to your 13 old self, what would you say?
@jwinterAge13: Start writing for market. Now! You’ll thank me after the rejections taper off.
And then she tagged me for the Lucky 7 meme. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to page 77 of your current manuscript/WIP.
2. Go to line 7.
3. Copy down the next 7 lines, sentences, or paragraphs, and post them as they’re written.
From Holland Bay, which got dusted off and taken out of mothballs this weekend.
Reed put up a meaty hand. “Let me guess. Gerald Krivsky slammed the door in your face because he has a hard-on for the piers.”
Rufus pressed his lips together hard. Even here on Holland Island, that fat fucker was slamming the door, as Reed put it, right on Rufus’ fingers.
Reed chuckled. “Relax, Mr. King. There’s a method to Krivsky’s madness. Let me show you something.” He hefted himself from his desk and moved over to an easel that sat covered in one corner of his office.
No tags. I’m just too lazy. Also not making up new questions.