…until the Road Rules contest ends. You can read Road Rules here.
You’re eligible as long as you’ve never been my spouse or my agent. (Don’t worry. I ordered something really cool for Nita’s birthday, even though it was Saturday. Stupid online store didn’t tell me 4-6 weeks for delivery. Jerks!)
Fabulous prizes have been chosen especially for you if you’ve been following along. All you need to do is answer seven quick questions and email them here.
What are those questions?
- What is Cinnamon’s real name?
- What did I do to Scalzi?
- What is ’s legitimate occupation?
- How does Lt. Estevez know Bob Jordan?
- How far does Tim Mason get with the Cadillac before he runs afoul of two “cops”?
- Where did Bishop Gallagher come from before he became the bishop for Cleveland?
- Who is Julian Franco’s right hand man?
Answer all seven correctly by, and you will be entered in a drawing to receive your choice of…
- Anthony Neil Smith’s Hogdoggin’ (Signed)
- Victor Gischler’sGo Go Girls of the Apocalypse (Signed)
- ‘ s Severance Package (Signed)
- or John Scalzi’s (which I’ll try to get signed)
Hurry! The deadline is approaching fast.
(Wow! That means Bouchercon is in two weeks!)